Nowadays, disposable lunch boxes are generally used for packaging, so you should pay attention to the things that are directly eaten into the stomach. Therefore, in terms of purchasing disposable lunch boxes, I will give you some suggestions. I hope to be helpful.
1. You can smell the smell of the lunch box. If there is a pungent smell, don't buy it.
2. Inferior disposable lunch boxes will tear easily, and the hardness is not strong enough.
3. If the disposable lunch box is filled with freshly cooked food, it will burn the lunch box, so don't buy it.
4. Take a look at the price. If the price is too cheap, you should also pay attention to avoid harming your body for the sake of being cheap.
5. Check if there are any relevant certificates or the like. Don't buy three-no lunch boxes. There is no safety guarantee.
6. If the disposable lunch box feels rough and not smooth at all, and the thickness of the entire lunch box is uneven, don't buy it.